Disable Popup Blocker Chrome: It can be irritating at times, when the pop-ups start appearing automatically, and clutter your screen. To stop them from appearing like that, you need to turn off pop up blocker chrome. So, here we have taken efforts to put down solutions for how to disable popup blocker Chrome (both windows and Macintosh).
No matter, if you are using Windows or Mac Os, you can still follow the steps mentioned below to disable popup blocker chrome browser.
How To Disable Popup Blocker Chrome (Windows)?
To disable pop up blocker in chrome, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, head on to the desktop screen, and then open the Chrome Browser.
- Now, on the top right corner you can find three vertical bars. This is customize and control panel of Google Chrome.
- Click on the settings and select “show advanced settings”.
- There, head on the option called privacy, and there you can find “content settings” button.
- To disable chrome pop up blocker check the option, “allow all sites to show pop-ups”.
- To enable pop ups chrome on specific sites, or to disable pop up blocker on chrome, click on “do not allow any site to show pop-ups” and click on exceptions, and there you enter the required URL’s.
This is the exact method to disable pop blocker chrome in windows operating system.
Disable Popup Blocker Chrome Android
To disable pop up blocker chrome in Android phones, you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Firstly, to disable popup blocker in chrome, open the chrome app on Android.
- On the right of the URL bar, you can find three vertical bars. Now, head on to the settings page of your chrome browser.
- Now, tap the option called “site settings” and then click on “pop ups”.
- Click on it to enable or disable pop ups in chrome.
This is how to disable popup blocker in chrome. If you are still facing any issue regarding chrome pop up blocker, then do let us know in the comment section below. We will help you to disable popup blocker chrome on your Windows PC and Android device.